AWorkingLifeCoach, Mindfull Coaching
Introspective Coaching Gains Social & Professional Acceptance:
As reported by the Harvard Business Review:
“The path to your own professional success starts with a critical look in the mirror. What you see there- – your greatest strengths and deepest values – – are the foundations you must build on.” Harvard Business Review
New Emotional Intelligence Coaching:
- On-line, easy to use.
- The language is career / life oriented.
- The EQI creates a visual picture of your core beliefs, thoughts, feelings and behavioral choices.
- See your perceptions, expressions, coping and decision making style.
- A beneficial step to finding your “blindspots.”
- With coaching support, you won’t close the computer and leave the info behind.
- (What is the EQI Assessment?)
Here Are Examples Of Just Some Of The Changes People Have Made: How Coaching Works
A MOMENT OF GRATITUDE:
As we know, what may sound simple is often profound and requires insight, stamina, and a willingness to go through the discomfort of change. It is a Strength to ask for help, it is Empowering to say I want to do this different, and it takes Courage and Clarity to go through the change process.
I am indebted to all the people I have worked with, for the courage, honor, and profound ways they have touched my life, enriched me and enabled me to grow too.
How To Get Started:
Contact info listed below
More Info At New Site: